Psychotherapist, Licensed Mental Health Counselor, is an innovative cardiologist, researcher, trainer and coach in human development with a prominent record in Argentina as well as the United States.
He is an educator, psychotherapist and seminar leader.
Michael has been internationally recognized for his leadership role in human development. He integrated Rivka’s Method to detain, prevent and revert conflicts and illnesses.
Consultant and Psychotherapist over the phone (Tele-coaching and Tele-Psychotherapy). Former Dean of Health Sciences and Technologies at TCI College, New York He has been a key figure in the development of The R. Bertisch Institute.
He has served as Vice president and Senior Trainer for Synergistic International, Argentina; Professor at the School of Counselors of R. Bertisch Foundation, Trainer for the Foreign Ministry’s in Argentina. Michael has conducted Business Training Workshops for many Chambers of Commerce including the New York State Federation of Hispanic Chambers of Commerce and many private and governmental organizations.
- Guest of Honor, Twenty Second Greater New York Conference on Behavioral Research at Touro College College, NY
- Benjamin B. Wolman Certificate of Recognition, The International Organization of the Study of Group Tensions, Psychology Department, Pace University.
- American Psychological Association – Division of International Psychology. Presidential Citation for Extraordinary Service as Chairperson of the International Liaison Committee.
- Crown of Aragon-Spain. “Antiguo Reino de la Corona de Aragon”-Honorary Member-Historic Institute
- Cartier International Prize, Miami, Fla. Outstanding professional in Human Development and Community Service
- San Martin Society – New York, U.N. (United Nations). Outstanding work in Community Service.
Dr. Michael has utilized his multicultural background and connections to enhance the network among teachers and students. He is a vibrant, charismatic, creative and has great leadership qualities that brings innovation to endeavors”. – John McGrath, Ph.D. TCI College of Technology President, Nueva York
Dr. Meir is a committed and skillful organizer. He can work well with other people and also individually. But, he is a true example of leadership because he genuinely cares and believes in his mission to do what is right. He can manage and supervise an entire division”. – Dr. Andres Rosado, TCI College of Technology, Nueva York