Doral Business Council Education Committee Presents:
“The Executive and the Corporation of the Future”
Business Coaching Trends 2016 Seminar
Wednesday, March 30, 2016 9:00AM-11:30AM
Professional business coaching seminar with world renowned speaker DR. MICHAEL MEIR, M.D.
Our special guest speaker Dr. Michael Meir, M.D., is an internationally recognized educator, psychotherapist and seminar leader, famous for his leadership role in training and coaching in human development. Recipient of multiples awards and Former Dean of Health Sciences & Technology, TCI College, New York.
“Due to the rapid change of technology, the great influence of migration flows and globalization, “Corporate Coaching” is not a luxury; it is a crucial need as in sports. It is what defines the success or failure of an organization-company-family.”
Take advantage of this educational seminar and learn:
• The new trends in coaching: “Emotional, Cultural, Social and Intergenerational Intelligence”
• How to increase leadership, service attitude, competitiveness, cooperation, productivity and profits.
• How motivation and empowerment will help you get results
• The difference between innovation versus imitation
• How to enhance the “Human Capital”
1200 NW 78 Ave. suite #109 (Conference Room)
Doral, FL. 33126
Registration is required. Limited seating DBC MEMBERS: $15.00 Non-Members: $25.00 Non-refundable Includes: Continental Style Breakfast