Uninterrupted 35 years’ experience enables Doctor Rivka Group to design tailored corporate and personal events to meet specific expectations within an organization, family or individuals.
- Business Plans
- Operation Manuals Preparation
- Management control
- Goals definition. Short, medium and long term
- Determine a corporate image
- Management techniques and decision making
- Sales techniques
- Negotiation methods
- Leadership development
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Talent and resources identification
- Management and organizational Awareness
- SWOT analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats)
The SWOT analysis is a instrument to know the real situation in which an organization, a company or project is immerse in, and how it would affect results, performance and future plans.
During the strategic and analysis planning phase will be able to answer the following questions: How could each strength be accentuated, how to take advantages of each and every opportunity, how to shield from weakness and prevent threats?
Generally we need access to different managers, during the process of preparation to detect weaknesses, doubts, concerns, conflicts, to base the report on real data.
As for the length, content and cost of the report is based upon the number of people, departments, size of the company and depth time each department might take to deliver the required information.